Its that time of year again, Children are writing their Christmas list’s and shoppers are rushing around looking for the perfect gift for loved ones.
But I have had a problem in the gift department this year, my family have been asking me what they can tell Santa to get for me as a gift and I have been really struggling. Because when it comes down to it, I have all of the material possessions I could ever need.
So my Christmas list looks like this….
I have tried to be a very good girl all year so here are my Christmas wishes
Time – please can I have a little more time in my days as this will be useful for a number of reasons
- I will be able to spend more time with family and friends
- The time I spend with my son will be longer and more fulfilling
- I will have the capacity to cook healthier meals for my family
- I will get more sleep so won’t be exhausted by 6pm
- I will get a chance to eat lunch
- I will be able to take up hobbies
- My house will be cleaner and tidier
- I could exercise regularly
- I love being creative, but it would be nice if my drawing and painting improved
- If I could be presented with the opportunity to be more crafty I would be most grateful
- This would help stop writers block
- I have had a number of minor health problems this year and it has made me realise just how important our health is and how fragile we all are, so please help me improve mine and my loved ones health.
Of course Santa, these are all very personal requests and I have a lot bigger ones for the world in general, but maybe we can save that for later as I know you are really very busy right now.
I hope to catch a glimpse of you on Christmas Eve, I will leave your mince pie, milk and carrot for the reindeer next to the fireplace as always.
Love Lotty xx